Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pooch Parade

On Monday we had a Pooch Parade.
We had a total of seven dogs come to visit.
This one is Bailey and she's mine. She was with me all day at work. She loves coming to work. And she works for kibble.


The seven dogs ranged in age from 5 months to 14 years, and they came in a variety of sizes.
This one (below) is Einstein, a Golden Retriever. I asked him to bring me some lunch, but he did not retrieve. Not very well trained, I guess.




Pictured below is Breezy, a trained therapy dog.
Apparently, Breezy has never heard this joke:
A man goes to a psychiatrist and says, "Doc, you gotta help me. I think I'm a dog." And the psychiatrist says, "OK. Come over here and lie down on the couch." And the man says, "I can't! I'm not allowed on the furniture."



This is the five month old. The dog, I mean. The lady holing the dog is Donna Head, our past receptionist, and with her is her granddaughter. The dog's name is Dexter.




This resident brought his, uh, "dog" Buck down to take part in the festivities.Buck, he told us, never bites. Which, I must say, is kind of a relief. In fact, Buck never eats, sleeps, poops, or does any of those annoying regular dog things. Although, he did mention that Buck once saved his life. I didn't ask.