Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Video Blog - Bingo!

Still learning the video blog ropes here. I'll admit that this is not one of our most exciting activities, at least not as a spectator, but I'm just trying stuff with the camera.

What I've learned so far is that this blog site does like very large files, and videos are generally large files. I even found a program that converts and compresses video files, but even after using that, the site wouldn't let me upload.

So, YouTube it is. Which is fine. The only people this really affects are the people who are reading this in their email right now - the subscribers. So, any time I post a video I'll share the link to the blog and to the YouTube site. Just click on either one of those and you'll see the video. .


If you're on the blog site right now, the YouTube video should be visible just below and you should just be able to click and watch.

Here's the YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fpdKc8UyJU&feature=recentf


Here's the blog link: http://stonegardensmenorah.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!