Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shine On, Shine On...

...Harvest Moon.

We held our annual Harvest Moon Ball last week (one of the four annual dances we have here).

This is the Ivy Room (our activities room) starting to get dressed up for the party.


And here we are getting the party started. That's Ray Kasl at the keyboard, who brings an entire orchestra with him. We couldn't see the orchestra, but we could hear it.
On the right is Sarah. She's either growing an extra hand or is dancing with a resident. I vote for the extra hand because we could use one around here.


We got dressed up (You can't see me because I'm taking the pictures, but I'm actually wearing my $3800 Bottega Veneta suit. Or maybe it was just a tie with pictures of cows on it.), danced the night away, sang along, and were treated to donuts and hot, spiced cider. (It was spiced, not spiked.)