Friday, May 18, 2012

Passover's Over, But the Photos Remain


I know what they say about "good intentions," but I have been trying to post about Passover for over a month now. You see, I've been trying to create a cool little slideshow presentation with a very cool version of Dayenu as the background music. I am, however, having technical difficulties with that, so I finally decided to just go ahead and post the pictures here on the blog. No music. Just scroll down and hum Dayenu to yourself.

Setting up for the first Seder. David was moving so fast, he's just a blur. Maybe it was the photographer, who will remain nameless, but whose initials are Noah Budin.


Everyone got their own small Seder plate.




 People starting to arrive and get seated.







Mary's lovely centerpieces.





Family members and special guests.








 The service leader's father and grandchildren.