Friday, October 8, 2010

Where in the World Are You?

I recently stumbled upon some statistics about our little blog. I can't vouch for the accuracy of them because I'm not really sure what I'm looking at - and that's pretty much par for the course. But, it seems that this blog has been viewed in several countries besides the United States.

I wasn't surprised by the hits we've gotten in Israel; we have several family members there, and I know they're avid readers of this blog. Here's a big shout out to my Yerushalayim Chaverim! Yo! (Which is really just "Oy" backwards.)

I wasn't even surprised by the hits in Sweden. The Budin family here in America has made (virtual) friends with a Budin family in Sweden via Facebook. In fact, there's another Noah Budin in the world. He happens to be a blond, 10 year old, non-Jewish Noah Budin in Sweden. The Swedish Budins seem to follow the American Budins' lives here in America with keen interest, at least as much as Facebook will allow.

This is Swedish Noah Budin holding one of my CDs.

The resemblance is uncanny, isn't it?

However, I was surprised by much of the rest of the list. Here are the other countries where our blog has been viewed:

Canada
India
Argentina
Ireland
Russia
China
Germany

If you are in any of those countries, or anywhere else in the world, and you are reading this blog, we'd love to hear from you! Drop me a quick note at nbudin@menorahpark.org and let me know where you are and why you happened to log on to our little slice of the blogosphere.

Also, feel free to "Friend" me on Facebook. But, when you search for Noah Budin and all of the profile pics come up, I'm not the blond one.