Monday, August 2, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

We went to Progressive Field to watch the Cleveland Indians play the New York Yankees last week. We had fun but, unfortunately, the Indians played like a bunch of Yeshiva girls (no offence to Yeshiva girls).




Alex Rodriguez was sitting on 599 home runs, so there were a lot of Yankee fans and a lot of cameras there. There were many camera flashes with each swing of his bat, so I joined in. As you can see, there were men on base for the Yankees which is kind of how it was all night. He did not get number 600 that night.



The best part of our night was meeting Slider, the Indians mascot.






The best part of my night was finding this dispenser. They were free and I got one, but so far - and maybe I'm just not that creative - I haven't thought of too many other purposes.



The spoon is sitting on my desk, so if you think of any, email me at nbudin@menorahpark.org.